May 24, 2019, 04:32:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » XP Deus Lite for sale (ALL SOLD)

Author Topic: XP Deus Lite for sale (ALL SOLD)  (Read 1278 times)

jagsteve

• Dig Attendee
  • CTX-3030
XP Deus Lite for sale (ALL SOLD)
« on: March 17, 2015, 07:45:41 PM »
Since I just rejoined the CTX club again, I'm selling my other 2 detectors.

Makro Racer   NOW SOLD

XP Deus Lite is about 10 months old. It's the larger 11" coil as well as the larger WS5 wireless headphones. Comes with box, manuals & charger.
Price for that is £550

Can be collected in Dundee

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:39:09 PM by jagsteve »
I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself..

Metalist

• Dig Attendee
Re: XP Deus Lite & Makro Racer for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:37:19 PM »
Hi, how did the makro racer go on sat, much chance to give it a wee review? Interested to know how it performed?

jagsteve

• Dig Attendee
  • CTX-3030
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:47:32 PM »
Hi mate, don't know if you were at the dig but it's no secret that the land was a disappointment lol.
I still managed a full finds tin though and there were loads of people  that went home empty handed so that speaks volumes.
It seems a well built thing, really easy to use. In all honesty the only criticism I have with it is I'm not overly impressed with the headphones. They sound a wee bit dull, like lacking a sharpness to the tone. Definitely usable though, just a minor gripe. The machine itself was faultless though and I'd certainly be hanging on to it if I didn't need to replace the cash I've just juggled around :)
I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself..

Metalist

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:01:41 PM »
Thanks for that, appreciate the review. Not really at the stage to replace but was interested when you posted that you had bought a new toy

Fozzy

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:31 AM »
 :)back with the ctx gang Stevo you can't beat them mate