May 23, 2019, 12:19:40 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » SOLD Items » For Sale XP Deus with 11" coil WS4 phones .

Author Topic: For Sale XP Deus with 11" coil WS4 phones .  (Read 929 times)

crepitis

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Fisher F75 LTD DST .
For Sale XP Deus with 11" coil WS4 phones .
« on: April 23, 2015, 01:13:31 PM »
Im trying to raise the funds for another project and I need to sell one of my detectors to raise some cash.  CTX has sentimental value to me so selling my Deus instead.

Full XP Deus, with 11" coil,  control unit and WS4 phones. All fully boxed, with charger etc.  Also included is a carry bag for the machine and its accessories, fits like a glove. ;)

The Deus and the phones were purchased as a Deus Lite ( from Regton) and are under XP's 5 year warranty until 16/7/2019. The control unit was bought on 5th March this year ( from Crawfords) and is under warranty until 2020 !  All relevant warranty paperwork will be included.

The detector is in immaculate condition, as are the phones and control unit.  Also included is Andy Sabisch XP Deus book. 

Looking for £900 , Im open to SENSIBLE offers    ;)   ,  PM me if interested,  can bring to a DS dig or can be collected from me.  :)

I will post some pics up later , just heading out now and dont have time at the moment.
"When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain

glaxx1

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • ctx 3030,XP DEUS 11"coil WS4 + GARRETT PRO-POINTER
Re: For Sale XP Deus with 11" coil WS4 phones .
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »
Hi mate.Can you keep the XP DEUS into the evening for my friend?  He will call you later just give me the phone number, please.
My name is Gregor.
2015 Hammy x 8
2015 Milled coins x 24
2015 Full Gold Sovereign x 1
 Axe Head  x 3

2016 Hammy x5...
2016 Milled coins x10
2016 Roman coin x3
2016 cup weight full set

crepitis

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Fisher F75 LTD DST .
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »
PM sent GLAXX  :)
"When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain

crepitis

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Fisher F75 LTD DST .
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 07:52:25 PM »
This has now been sold.  :)
Mark Twain