March 21, 2019, 08:32:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » Retro C-Scope VLF950D

Author Topic: Retro C-Scope VLF950D  (Read 580 times)

Cymro

Retro C-Scope VLF950D
« on: May 30, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
Hi,

This belongs to an old friend who was heavily into metal detecting in the early 80s, but who found other interests and gave it up. 

He's asked me to sell it for him as I'm better connected in the metal detecting community than he is - I originally had a potential buyer in mind but he'd already found one.

The detector is in good (if dusty . . . ) condition and all functions appear to work. It originally took a pair of PP6 batteries but at £13 each on eBay I just used a couple of PP3s to try it - the voltage is the same but the capacity is lower so they don't last as long (but you can buy industrial PP3s on eBay at about 80p each if you buy 10 . . . )

Don't know what the machine is likely to sell for, so if you'd all just form an orderly queue and make your offers I'll convey them to my friend for his approval.

Can be picked up in Holywell, Flints (if you happen to be passing . . . ) or will post at cost.