October 22, 2019, 07:02:56 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Archaeology run Events & Digs » Archaeology run Digs Sign up & info (Moderators: Lucky LIFE MEMBER, TashaTTU) » Killiecrankie Survey Volunteers Required

Author Topic: Killiecrankie Survey Volunteers Required  (Read 7109 times)

Tommy

• Dig Attendee
  • if in doubt dig it out
Re: Killiecrankie Survey Volunteers Required
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 10:06:53 PM »
Just talking to teejay36uk he's unable to get online at the moment but asked me to put his name down for the 4 days

Which ones Danny, there are five days?,... I added Tommy for the five, I will remove the one day when you find out which day he cant do

Leave me down for all Stuart please.
XP Deus
Garrett carrot pointer

wayoutwest

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 10:14:59 PM »
Just talking to teejay36uk he's unable to get online at the moment but asked me to put his name down for the 4 days

Which ones Danny, there are five days?,... I added Tommy for the five, I will remove the one day when you find out which day he cant do

Leave me down for all Stuart please.

ok Tommy

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Exalted Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 11:05:45 PM »
12th august--6 so far require another two-- marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk

13th august--6 so far require another two==marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1-Grant---teejay36uk

14th august--7 so far require another one--marcos1--lucky--garethj--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk

15th august--Saturday Full--marcos1--wayoutwest--MarkA--Metalist--garethj--shug100--budge1--Danny465--teejay36uk 

16th august--Sunday Full--wayoutwest--budge1--MarkA--shug100--Lucky--Danny465---teejay36uk--garethj

Still a few places left on certain days. Please don't forget to provide me with your e-mail address. All those volunteering so far have had their details forwarded onto Mr Warren Ballie. Warren will contact everyone nearer the time of the survey. Thanks Everyone
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:04:05 AM by Lucky LIFE MEMBER »

garethj

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 11:21:03 PM »
Jim you confirmed the 3 days I can attend but I appear to be missing off the 16th :)
Gareth

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Exalted Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 12:08:39 AM »
12th august--6 so far require another two-- marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk

13th august--6 so far require another two==marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1-Grant---teejay36uk

14th august--7 so far require another one--marcos1--lucky--garethj--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk

15th august--Saturday Full--marcos1--wayoutwest--MarkA--Metalist--garethj--shug100--budge1--Danny465--teejay36uk 

16th august--Sunday Full--wayoutwest--budge1--MarkA--shug100--Lucky--Danny465---teejay36uk--garethj

Still a few places left on certain days. Please don't forget to provide me with your e-mail address. All those volunteering so far have had their details forwarded onto Mr Warren Ballie. Warren will contact everyone nearer the time of the survey. Thanks Everyone

Sorry Gareth-- I have now vadded you to the Sunday List of volunteers.

garethj

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 01:16:22 AM »
Ok Cheers :)
G

Alspincerna

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2015, 11:14:40 AM »
I can do all days but will fit in with what consecitive slots you have left with a preference for the weekdays so to leave the weekend for those who work weekdays.

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Exalted Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 12:06:26 PM »
12th august--7 so far require another one-- marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk--alpincerna

13th august--7 so far require another one==marcos1--lucky--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk--alpincerna--

14th august--Thursday Full--marcos1--lucky--garethj--Metalist--budge1--Grant---teejay36uk--alpincerna

That's you included Al for-- Wednesday 12th--Thursday 13th--Friday 14th  ALPINCERNA

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Exalted Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 01:12:41 PM »
Warren will issue a schedule of which days the requirement will be. There will be a system of land passes for the survey so only the individuals specified will have access to the survey.

I have provided Warren with all the details required from those who have volunteered. It will be up to Warren to issue the passes to those involved. He has still a lot to finalise, don't forget our surroundings will be like a building site with road improvement work ongoing. So everything is in hand with the start date less that a fortnight away.

MarkA

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »
Warren will issue a schedule of which days the requirement will be. There will be a system of land passes for the survey so only the individuals specified will have access to the survey.

I have provided Warren with all the details required from those who have volunteered. It will be up to Warren to issue the passes to those involved. He has still a lot to finalise, don't forget our surroundings will be like a building site with road improvement work ongoing. So everything is in hand with the start date less that a fortnight away.

Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to this so much.

techdoc

• Dig Attendee
  • Team XP DEUS
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2015, 05:55:23 PM »
Hi If you have any spaces left I can do 13th 14th...August... :)

Regards

Techdoc
Nothing of interest so far...2016 there again not been out much...;)

Amadeus

• Dig Attendee
  • Am Rockin
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
I could do any or all of 13, 14, 15, 16th.
Gerry
XP Deus
CTX 3030
AT Pro
Sea Hunter Mk 11
https://youtu.be/XlAUj91QNmo

wayoutwest

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2015, 01:07:43 PM »
I could do any or all of 13, 14, 15, 16th.
Gerry

In for the 13th and 16th

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Exalted Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2015, 02:38:12 PM »
Techdoc & Sireadh   both your details have been forwarded onto Warren for his attention. It is now up to Warren to decide which days he can fit the survey in. Restrictions are in place with regard to the ongoing roadworks . He has more than a full quota of volunteers, so please note no more places are available.

Tommy

• Dig Attendee
  • if in doubt dig it out
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2015, 07:54:41 PM »
How come my name's disappeared off the list for the 15th ? Confused.
XP Deus
Garrett carrot pointer