May 22, 2019, 06:07:22 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Metal Detectors » All Others » Nexus

Author Topic: Nexus  (Read 1195 times)

Filternozzle

• Dig Attendee
Nexus
« on: September 08, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »
I just wondered whether there are any other members of the forum using a Nexus model?

I have been using the Nexus since mid December 2014.  I started with the Nexus Credo DDM at the time my main VLF machine was the Nautilus DMC-IIB (another deep discriminating machine) and was really impressed with its deep discriminating ability.

When the new top of the range Nexus MP came out in March this year I just had to have it.  I am pleased to say, for me it has proved to have the deepest discrimination of any detector I have used and I have had many over the last 35 years.   In recent years these included the Blisstool, Minelab CTX3030, Fisher 75 Ltd Edition  but these have all been moved on.
I do have other machines including the Minelab GPX-5000 and the old faithfill Nautilus.  However, my hand always goes out for the Nexus MP these days.

So if there are any other users out there please pm me in order we can exchange notes.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:40:40 AM by Filternozzle »

swed49

• Dig Attendee
  • minelab e-trac
Re: Nexus users
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 05:38:49 PM »
Don't think there will be many nexus users Richard!! TBH I'd never even heard of the brand :-\

Filternozzle

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:13 AM »
Don't think there will be many nexus users Richard!! TBH I'd never even heard of the brand :-\

You are probably right, so for those who want to find out more about them do a web search for nexusmetaldetectors (all one word ) to find the UK dealer and if anyone wishes to have a look at my Nexus just speak with me at any dig I attend.

Filternozzle

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 08:14:13 AM »

It seems there are no other Nexus users on the forum as I haven't heard from anyone.   However, if anyone wishes to have a look at my Nexus MP, catch me at the Kingsbarns rally, I am there for the full 3 days. :)