July 20, 2019, 08:42:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Detectingscotland.com VIDEOS! » Part DS126 & Part Own Premissions Video

Author Topic: Part DS126 & Part Own Premissions Video  (Read 2487 times)

dash

• Dig Attendee
    • You Tube Videos
Part DS126 & Part Own Premissions Video
« on: September 22, 2015, 07:10:55 PM »
All attached is my latest video, part from DS126 before my early departure due to dodgy back & some on my own permissions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1zoHKhybuQ
7 x Milled Silver
1 x Hammered John "Wiltshire"
1 Stater "Wiltshire"
1 x Complete Croatal Bell
1 x Silver anything but Coinage

P0k3Rman

Re: Part DS126 & Part Own Premissions Video
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 07:57:40 PM »
...another good one mate, well done (I see Sharon got in on the act)  ;) ;D

TheJim

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Team Minelab
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 08:24:57 PM »
Good show Paul  :)
Alba Gu Bra'th

fraxis1985

• Dig Attendee
  • TEAM AT PRO
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 08:52:50 PM »
cracking video mate well worth the watch  ;)
You have to be over it to find it

budge1

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 09:53:38 PM »
Good video paul. well done and keep them coming.
45%, Cheated not defeated.

Marcos1

• Dig Attendee
  • Team At Pro
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 09:58:08 PM »
Good video mate and keep them coming
Marcos1 I'e  Mark Urquhart

Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
CP3 TT Headphones

2014 Hammys x 1
2015 Hammys x 7 ,Silver Ring x 1
2016 Hammys x 3
2017 Hammys 5
2018 Hammys 18

Indiana

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 10:13:05 PM »
Great video Paul. Can we expect some footage from the rally this weekend.

Indiana ;).

Acoustic

• Dig Attendee
  • Junk clearance expert
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 11:54:17 PM »
Nice to see the DS part of the video not so keen on later shots of own permissions as I felt it less relevant to this forum and more to the point a DS dig..

We have enough problems in this local area with a couple of individuals who fancy themselfs as ACTORS so frankly its a bit off putting seeing own permission stuff tagged onto the back of short DS coverage, Paul I  appreciate you may not fall into this actor darling slot but we in this local area  are kind of sensitized by past events.

More than happy to see digs elsewhere in fact anywhere but own permissions, except if they are relevant, I have put on flak jacket and am prepped for comments, as always.

An apology in advance if any theatrical stage personal have been damaged beyond future employment by the great company YouTube

No ordinary run off the mill detectorists were harmed in the making of this reply thread.

I can see its almost time to break out the video gear and videos from blasts from the pasts ( Froghall 5  mob) Removed due to slight interference (static) completely  DS assocated if a bit on the lunacy side.
This hobby brings the worst out in the ODD individual, however thankfully brings out the best in the majority of individuals.......Learnt by experience

dash

• Dig Attendee
    • You Tube Videos
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 10:46:17 AM »
Nice to see the DS part of the video not so keen on later shots of own permissions as I felt it less relevant to this forum and more to the point a DS dig..

We have enough problems in this local area with a couple of individuals who fancy themselfs as ACTORS so frankly its a bit off putting seeing own permission stuff tagged onto the back of short DS coverage, Paul I  appreciate you may not fall into this actor darling slot but we in this local area  are kind of sensitized by past events.

More than happy to see digs elsewhere in fact anywhere but own permissions, except if they are relevant, I have put on flak jacket and am prepped for comments, as always.

An apology in advance if any theatrical stage personal have been damaged beyond future employment by the great company YouTube

No ordinary run off the mill detectorists were harmed in the making of this reply thread.

I can see its almost time to break out the video gear and videos from blasts from the pasts ( Froghall 5  mob) Removed due to slight interference (static) completely  DS assocated if a bit on the lunacy side.

Hi Acoustic

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate this is your view and respect that,
Just for clarity sake the reason I tagged own permission is as you stated the DS dig was only short on this video, this was down to me leaving early @ 11:00 ish due to personal reasons so I though I would beef the video up and tagged it to indicate that this was mixed,
I have previously confirmed with Grant if ok to continue to post of the forum and at the moment he seems happy, however like most things this can change.
I think if you look at the video I definitely do not fall in to the potential or actual Actor Sector unless you see potential in me (pmsl), "I got a full refund on my Equity Membership" lol, seriously it's for fun only.
As indicated above this is for fun, I do try to include others with their permission, my intention is not to "p" anyone off although sometimes this is may happen and if I offend anyone this is not on purpose and apologise upfront "now"
This weekend although I have not got a ticket for the Rally due to other pre - planned stuff I do hope to attend 1 day at least which I hope to capture some video content for DS.
Looking forward to your re-run of your (Froghall Mob 5 )

Cheers
Paul

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:48:11 AM by dash »
7 x Milled Silver
1 x Hammered John "Wiltshire"
1 Stater "Wiltshire"
1 x Complete Croatal Bell
1 x Silver anything but Coinage

Bounty Hunter

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • To find the past you have to loss the present.
    • Went and forgot ma probe.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 03:51:54 PM »
Hello there Dash
Brilliant video there sir , love your wee dog to bits ,a wee belter.
Keep them coming mate, I could watch them all day every day as they feed my coin finding  addiction.lol
Bw Ger.
When detecting always expect the unexpected, if in doubt, prepare to be disappointed, then dig it.If you don't know what a coin is chances are it's not that common and could be worth more than you think.Minelab X-Terra 70,Explorer XS.CSCOPE Newforce R1 ,X-Terra 30,Tesoro Hawkeye.Ace250,TrackerIV,GM4

Sinky

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 09:34:43 PM »

I can safely say I've absolutely no idea what your on about in your post ?? as a detectorist who loves the hobby and enjoys seeing what others are finding  // or not as the case maybe then where is the harm ? there is no acting just genuine fun and laughs through the whole enjoyment of detecting. I have personally watched many YouTube video's much worse and also witnessed people posting pic's of "finds" that clearly weren't just newly dug ! and yes that type post on DS ! at least Paul's video's are "real" !
If you don't enjoy watching the video's then fair enough but think the comments are harsh in the extreme. After all the video's show a member or 2 of DS both on DS digs and own permissions doing what detectorists do best ......... having fun and enjoying the hobby  ;D

2017 :-  Hammered x 10, Milled silver x 18, Roman Brooch x 1, Saxon stirrup mount x 1, silver thimble x 1