May 23, 2019, 12:16:44 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » Workshop Project for someone

Author Topic: Workshop Project for someone  (Read 1884 times)

joe98

• Dig Attendee
Workshop Project for someone
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:31:24 PM »
Hello

I have in my possession 1 Control Box for the Bulgarian made Golden Mask 1 model (early version) along with the upper and lower stem gathering dust and cobwebs.

Also the plug in battery charger is there for it.

Hasn't been used since the search coil packed up for it and then wasn't replaced by the dealer hence it has just been left gathering dust.

This model proved to be a winner for me at finding hammered at depth it was just unfortunate about the coil which developed a broken wire.

This machine has on board rechargeable batteries which may or may not still charge the low warning battery light still comes on when switched on.

However if there is any electronic boffins out there the rechargeable pack theoretically can be replaced with an alkaline battery holder.

This may suit someone who may want to play around with it as a detecting project or just for spares.

It will need attention with the replacing of a search coil which I cannot afford.

There is no guarantee with it and like I have stated it is a detector that is incomplete.

Complete and working they sell at around £299.00 or thereabouts I'll sell this for £70.00 to anyone interested.

Just to clear space.

If interested just contact me

Joe  :'(
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: Workshop Project for someone
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »
Is this item sold yet D?
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

joe98

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 05:35:18 PM »
Hello

I have in my possession 1 Control Box for the Bulgarian made Golden Mask 1 model (early version) along with the upper and lower stem gathering dust and cobwebs.

Also the plug in battery charger is there for it.

Hasn't been used since the search coil packed up for it and then wasn't replaced by the dealer hence it has just been left gathering dust.

This model proved to be a winner for me at finding hammered at depth it was just unfortunate about the coil which developed a broken wire.

This machine has on board rechargeable batteries which may or may not still charge the low warning battery light still comes on when switched on.

However if there is any electronic boffins out there the rechargeable pack theoretically can be replaced with an alkaline battery holder.

This may suit someone who may want to play around with it as a detecting project or just for spares.

It will need attention with the replacing of a search coil which I cannot afford.

There is no guarantee with it and like I have stated it is a detector that is incomplete.

Complete and working they sell at around £299.00 or thereabouts I'll sell this for £70.00 to anyone interested.

Just to clear space.

If interested just contact me

Joe  :'(

:o My Goodness Gwaciouss Me A Reply !

I have sitting here for so long me glasses have a grey beard :D

Sorry Grant but tis now gone.

I just could not get anyone interested in taking it off my hands that I gave it away to DavyR who went out and purchased a new coil for it and he is currently using it and it seems fine.

A great deep seeker with very little fuss and bother the lad at Evergreen wouldn't replace the coil for me and the remains of this detector lay for months on end without a bite of interest so I just gave it away.

I wasn't in a position to be able to afford a new coil.

Joe  ;)
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

joe98

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »
Is this item sold yet D?

P.S.  :) Sorry Grant

I completely forgot to amend the post before now!

See that's what happens when you get old and lose all your hair your memory falters and you forget what you were going to do next  ::)

Now what's my handle Captain Scarlet no its Joe ;)
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Acoustic

• Dig Attendee
  • Junk clearance expert
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 10:21:52 PM »
lol, stop making me laugh
This hobby brings the worst out in the ODD individual, however thankfully brings out the best in the majority of individuals.......Learnt by experience

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 02:00:49 PM »
LOL for real!!

I like you more every day D!!!

I'll delete this thread tomorrow ;D
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)