August 17, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » We only dig dump sites? apparently....

Author Topic: We only dig dump sites? apparently....  (Read 8039 times)

Molly1

• Dig Attendee
Re: We only dig dump sites? apparently....
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 09:45:40 PM »
There's another club ???  ;)
My lovely Minelab X-Terra 705 :-)
Garrett Ace 250
Makro Pointer

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2015, 09:45:49 PM »
I'd always look favourably on publishing an article about your digs if anyone would like to supply one for my perusal ...

Anytime :-)
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Seagoon

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2015, 09:56:37 PM »
I dig your Digs Grant!  O0

stevie67

• Dig Attendee
    • Steve Paterson Sculpture
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »
Just tried to log on to the other place to see what he was on about but I appear to be no longer welcome.... ??? ffs.
AKA Sorex...That is all. Apart from an AKA Signum

s60tty

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
Ah ,looks like the Ego train has arrived again ,just when you thought the big penis competition had been finally put to rest , would it not be better that the heads of the forums sort it out among themselves & keep all the decent detectorists who don`t give a rats fart who said what to who noo out of the competition ? Just a thought  :-[
The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool .

Uncle Bob

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2015, 10:18:32 PM »
Been tried -  didn't work!

It takes two to Tango ....

Bob.

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 10:21:05 PM »
Ah ,looks like the Ego train has arrived again ,just when you thought the big penis competition had been finally put to rest , would it not be better that the heads of the forums sort it out among themselves & keep all the decent detectorists who don`t give a rats fart who said what to who noo out of the competition ? Just a thought  :-[

Out of order mate

Tried to engage with him many times and ignored.

The sly wee remarks are constant and the latest are still there for all to see on his dig sign up list of all places.

When did you ever see DS do that?

Think you need to read everything properly before you chip in
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

TheJim

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Team Minelab
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 10:25:21 PM »
Just tried to log on to the other place to see what he was on about but I appear to be no longer welcome.... ??? ffs.
Sorry to hear that Stevie wit have you done to deserve that !!
Alba Gu Bra'th

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 10:27:08 PM »

Must've told the truth somewhere lol sorry couldn't resist

s60tty

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 10:45:42 PM »

Out of order mate

The sly wee remarks are constant and the latest are still there for all to see on his dig sign up list of all places.

I have read everything available to me on DS as i have done for the last 5 years , i don`t know whats been said to you personally by any other media that is a fact, but i also remember the last full engagement by DS against another forum & the losers were the folk that just want to metal detect .Thats me chipped in again  ;)
It`s not dump sites ,they were previously multi use sites  :blank:
The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool .

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2015, 11:00:06 PM »

Out of order mate

I have read everything available to me on DS as i have done for the last 5 years , i don`t know whats been said to you personally by any other media that is a fact, but i also remember the last full engagement by DS against another forum & the losers were the folk that just want to metal detect .Thats me chipped in again  ;)
It`s not dump sites ,they were previously multi use sites  :blank:

Agree about previous rows but this thread is simple in that an aspect of our organisation has been directly criticised OPENLY, so I have a right to gauge from the membership of these comments have any true weight or if they are merely the ramblings of a desperate poor soul.

From most feedback I'd say the latter.

See you Sunday it's a great dump site ;-)

Halfloaf

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2015, 11:01:01 PM »
All I will say as a newcomer to the hobby and DS , i have enjoyed the digs  .
Grant , If thats dumps then i want to see more of them ,having seen the quality of the finds people have dug  first hand.

keep up the great work Grant

thanks
Mike
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:05:11 PM by Halfloaf »

Filternozzle

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2015, 11:40:41 PM »
I'm a detectorist.   I go out detecting in the hope of finding something interesting.   
I have my own sites and often visit friends who have permissions; I go to organised digs when it suits;  to me it doesn't matter who organises them, in my book they all do a fine job and help keep the hobby alive.   
I personally do not like to see or hear fighting between dig organizers; there is already enough trouble in the world.   Lets just get on and make the effort to enjoy life, we are only here for a short time and I'm not convinced there's detecting on the other side, so whilst I'm here I want to make the most of it, don't you?

stevie67

• Dig Attendee
    • Steve Paterson Sculpture
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2015, 11:59:22 PM »
Not a Scoob Jim. Hadna posted for a couple of years but was good to log on and see what the people were finding.
You're spot on S6otty. Grant - it's clear as day this forum has gone from strength to strength over the past  couple of yearsand Stan and Mark had an awful lot to do wi that because they didn't take the bait.  Keep doing what you do best and let him crack on and do what he does.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:04:01 AM by stevie67 »
AKA Sorex...That is all. Apart from an AKA Signum

budge1

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2015, 12:04:47 AM »
Turnip has destroyed his own site lets not let him do it to DS.
45%, Cheated not defeated.