March 19, 2019, 09:40:57 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » We only dig dump sites? apparently....

Author Topic: We only dig dump sites? apparently....  (Read 7030 times)

garethj

• Dig Attendee
Re: We only dig dump sites? apparently....
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 01:03:43 AM »
I have a axe to grind but I will just wait my time grasshopper :)

The attendance at each dig week in and week out including the fledgling midweek digs just show what support fellow detectorist have for DS.

I am sure if another dig site was setup in scotland then some of those numbers would reduce but lets just take a minute to think this through.........

If you know the quality of organised digs by one group then you are more inclined to attend the digs organised by that group.
But if you just hear negative output from a group then as mature adults the human nature is to avoid the group because at the end of the day getting out and hopefully finding something interesting and also have a blether with others then it all leads to a good organised dig.

Competition is healthy in all walks of life ,you just as an individual decide where you want to invest your time and money.

Grant I suggest you lock this thread and accept that DS is in a strong position and will get better and better than any shoddy outfit :)

Gareth
Detecting Scotland     Rewriting the book on detecting in Scotland

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: We only dig dump sites? apparently....
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2015, 01:32:58 AM »
Done  :)
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)