July 19, 2019, 11:28:29 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Beginners' Section » Advice for Beginners » Euro Ace 350

Author Topic: Euro Ace 350  (Read 2871 times)

jock59

Euro Ace 350
« on: February 18, 2016, 01:53:27 PM »
Any members had dealings with "Leisure Promotions", if so, what's the verdict?
Thinking of getting a Euro Ace 350 which they are selling for £269 which includes headphones,box cover, backpack and free pp. Strikes me as a good deal, but comments would be welcome!

John

Sam

• Dig Attendee
  • Team Minelab! -On ‘Safari’
Re: Euro Ace 350
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 02:24:18 PM »
I think there's a dealer that gives us members of DS 10% off, but I can't remember who it is :( sorry.

budge1

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:35:00 PM »
Good thinking Sam, http://regton.com/ say you are a DS member.
45%, Cheated not defeated.

Sam

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 02:53:24 PM »
Good thinking Sam, http://regton.com/ say you are a DS member.

Aye that's it, nice one. I think you have to give them your DS username aswell. I've been planning a new Garrett carrot, that'd save me 12 quid. Not to be sniffed at :) Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:11:53 PM by Sam »

EleanorF

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 03:00:10 PM »
I got the EuroAce bundle with all the extras from Regtons last year, and yes you shld get a wee discount there. Service was v prompt, would recommend  :) good luck!
Finds - few
Enthusiasm- plenty

Haggy

• Dig Attendee
  • Niall
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 03:14:14 PM »
Can't fault Regtons, 10% discount and next day carrier delivery
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
2015 3 Silvers
2016 1 Silver watch case. 4 coins

Sam

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 04:11:24 PM »
Just bought the new Garrett pro pointer from Regtons. Ordered it through ebay so I could choose the Argos pickup option. It comes with the cover and lanyard and cost me £131. So I'm hoping I will get the discount!!! I sent them a note with the order so...

jock59

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 05:28:13 PM »
Many thanks to all who replied. I contacted Regtons and got the 10% discount - detector now ordered!
Hopefully Regtons refund the discount amount back to my a/c.
Priceless advice from the members, much appreciated -no doubt I'll need more advice when I try out the EuroAce??

John

DartmoorRanger

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • TEAM MINELAB, TEAM XP
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 07:30:49 PM »
Leisure Promotions are an excellent company Jock, I've bought a few things from them and their service is excellent. You get a 10% discount from them if your a forum member on here, it was set up I believe by Stan67. I can pm you the promotion code if you like. :)
Minelab Etrac, RNB Innovations ML3100, SEF 15x12 Coil, GOG Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, JR Stainless 'V' Blade, JR Stainless Ultimate Digger.
XP Deus

jock59

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 08:36:14 PM »
Thanks for that Dartmoor, but already ordered from Regtons. I think in general most of the companies involved in detectors etc appear to be ok probably have to be a bit wary if it's on ebay and the price is very eye-catching???

DartmoorRanger

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • TEAM MINELAB, TEAM XP
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 08:45:07 PM »
Thanks for that Dartmoor, but already ordered from Regtons. I think in general most of the companies involved in detectors etc appear to be ok probably have to be a bit wary if it's on ebay and the price is very eye-catching???
Regtons are very good also Jock, I personally wouldn't buy a detector from eBay as you never know what your going to get, I always stick to reputable detector shops. Another good shop is Crawfords which I also buy from. Good luck with the new detector, I look forward to meeting you at a DS Dig sometime. :)
Minelab Etrac, RNB Innovations ML3100, SEF 15x12 Coil, GOG Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, JR Stainless 'V' Blade, JR Stainless Ultimate Digger.
XP Deus

budge1

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 10:57:49 PM »
Please ignore my comment above about Leisure Promotions, just had a look on ebay and it wasn't them that sold me the coil, I apologies  for not checking first.
45%, Cheated not defeated.

ganbuddy

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 03:47:33 PM »
On the subject of Garrett pro pointer (1) .  I am a recent returnee to detecting and fancied that a pointer probe would make target finding easier .  Having just bought a Euro ace package from Amazon I wasn't sure I could justify shelling out another £100 on a pointer.  I spotted one on google for sale from DH Gate.   Price was quoted in dollars but it has a conversion setup beside the item. It worked out around £33 for the pro pointer 1. I ordered by credit card and with free postage (china post) . Lo and behold it arrived 1 month and 1 day later , boxed and with proper holster and Garrett warranty.  I took a chance on losing £33 quid but ended  up saving a lot more.  The DH Gate site is worth a look.        Ganbuddy   

Sam

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 04:22:15 PM »
On the subject of Garrett pro pointer (1) .  I am a recent returnee to detecting and fancied that a pointer probe would make target finding easier .  Having just bought a Euro ace package from Amazon I wasn't sure I could justify shelling out another £100 on a pointer.  I spotted one on google for sale from DH Gate.   Price was quoted in dollars but it has a conversion setup beside the item. It worked out around £33 for the pro pointer 1. I ordered by credit card and with free postage (china post) . Lo and behold it arrived 1 month and 1 day later , boxed and with proper holster and Garrett warranty.  I took a chance on losing £33 quid but ended  up saving a lot more.  The DH Gate site is worth a look.        Ganbuddy

That's good you got a bargain Ganbuddy. I myself am a bit wary of buying from dealers I don't know or have heard of, etc. There was word of some imitation pro pointers on the go a while back. HH
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:24:01 PM by Sam »

Sam

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 04:36:32 PM »

http://youtu.be/R0tBb4OWJmQ

Here's a link for your piece of mind. Demonstrating the differences between the genuine and fake Garrett pro pointers.