May 21, 2019, 03:56:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » Detecting Scotland Summer Rally 2016

Author Topic: Detecting Scotland Summer Rally 2016  (Read 1638 times)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Detecting Scotland Summer Rally 2016
« on: February 23, 2016, 12:08:48 PM »
Just a reminder guys and girls, if you haven't already booked your place you still can.

By downloading the form here: http://www.detectingscotland.com/index.php?topic=12973.0

We haven't advertised the rally outwith DS so far due to limited spaces and wanting to ensure DS members got first refusal.
I'd estimate About 1/4 of ticket sales last year went to NON forum members!

From March/April we will advertise the remaining tickets on other forums, social media and detecting press.

THERE WILL BE NO PAY ON THE DAY TICKETS FOR THIS RALLY AND NO ENTRY TO THE ESTATE WITHOUT A VEHICLE PASS HENCE THE PREBOOKING FORM!

If you were planning to wait till the last minute you will be disappointed as when the 100th place is filled the serialised vehicle passes will be printed. They will not be transferable.

We are very very privileged to have access to such a site however organisation is more tightly controlled than just pitching onto a few fields.

We have full access including castle lawns.

Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

sureshotno1

• Dig Attendee
Re: Detecting Scotland Summer Rally 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:54:29 PM »
Grant can you put my name down for both days and I will bring the money and the form on Sunday cheers
NEVER LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS