May 24, 2019, 04:46:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » The Midweek Wanderers (open) » General Midweek Digs Chat & Finds (Closed) » First Wednesday dig

Author Topic: First Wednesday dig  (Read 759 times)

Molly1

• Dig Attendee
First Wednesday dig
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:42:45 PM »
It was great today, a field with the M8 on one side and a busy road on the other, everyone speeding about their business while there was us, doing what we love, wandering along, digging happily away  :laugh:

Thanks to Grant and Tommy for arranging today.
We got caught in the occasional shower, some of the grass was a bit long - but great for bingo wings  :laugh:
Took me a while to hit a bit of the field where I found all my interesting bits, I've put pics on another thread.
Hope to go to another Wednesday dig
Thanks team  :laugh:
My lovely Minelab X-Terra 705 :-)
Garrett Ace 250
Makro Pointer

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: First Wednesday dig
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 07:11:00 PM »
It was great today, a field with the M8 on one side and a busy road on the other, everyone speeding about their business while there was us, doing what we love, wandering along, digging happily away  :laugh:

We got caught in the occasional shower, some of the grass was a bit long - but great for bingo wings  :laugh:
Took me a while to hit a bit of the field where I found all my interesting bits, I've put pics on another thread.

It was great to see you and of course to meet your boss
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

TheJim

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Team Minelab
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »

It was great to see you and of course to meet your boss
Oh oh !
Alba Gu Bra'th

Molly1

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 09:03:02 PM »
Yes, he's a sweetheart  :laugh: :laugh:
My lovely Minelab X-Terra 705 :-)
Garrett Ace 250
Makro Pointer

Neilw

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 09:17:08 PM »
Found today at dig .... HMS Conway jacket button , Seaforth Highlander shoulder badge (ww1 ) Cameron Highlander button(ww2) and surprisingly Napoleon 111 1862 10 centimes coin  . Want to put pics up but not sure how ??