October 15, 2019, 09:29:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Ye Old Digger Bar » Jokes » OMG

Author Topic: OMG  (Read 1263 times)

Marc

OMG
« on: September 11, 2016, 06:36:48 PM »
Why has Stevie Wonder sesame rolls for breakfast every day?

He just loves those short stories!

Northonian

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • 11" XP Deus Garrett Pointer Bazads spade
Re: OMG
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:46:03 PM »
Marc. Don't give up your day job, as you are not funny.
But don't worry here is a funny joke:-

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey “Hey! what are you doing?” The monkey says “Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend.”So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’, and that he’s going to get a drink from the river.At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.He then asks the lizard, “What’s the matter with you?!” The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says “Hey, MONKEY!” The Monkey looks down and says “FUUUUUCK, DUDE……. how much water did you drink?”
TT claims
Georgian forging tool
Charles 1st forgery
14th C Ring
LBA Axe Head
15th C Matrix Seal
WW1 Propaganda medal
Eddie 1st Penny
Lizzie 1st Sixpence

James VI Shilling
Eddie 1st Penny
Henry VII Groat
Charles II 40 pence
Robert III Groat
Vicky gold half sov
Love Token
Bawbee
Spindle Whorl

Marc

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:53 PM »
:))))

Touche!

Marc

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »
Damn,
I should have read YOUR joke before replying..

:)

Glenfiddich

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 09:28:45 PM »

A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey “Hey! what are you doing?” The monkey says “Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend.”So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’, and that he’s going to get a drink from the river.At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.He then asks the lizard, “What’s the matter with you?!” The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says “Hey, MONKEY!” The Monkey looks down and says “FUUUUUCK, DUDE……. how much water did you drink?”

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glen  :laugh:

DartmoorRanger

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • TEAM MINELAB, TEAM XP
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 09:32:40 PM »

;D ;D ;D
Minelab Etrac, RNB Innovations ML3100, SEF 15x12 Coil, GOG Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, JR Stainless 'V' Blade, JR Stainless Ultimate Digger.
XP Deus

Oldblue110

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 11:11:49 PM »

😂😂😂