March 26, 2019, 07:01:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » SOLD Items » Ace 250 For Sale

Author Topic: Ace 250 For Sale  (Read 978 times)

Pitcruvie

• Dig Attendee
Ace 250 For Sale
« on: October 25, 2016, 11:01:38 AM »
Hello all: after a year's detecting with it I have decided to upgrade form my Ace 250. Not sure that I have made the right decision to be honest because my 250 has been wonderful for me - but I sold some stuff on eBay and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. He is called Justin (Beeper) and comes with a coil cover and control box cover. There is a scuff on the arm rest and a small on on the control box. He works perfectly, has found much silver and a Mediaeval Pilgrim Token among many other things. The coil is the original starter coil for the Ace 250. I cannot recommend the Ace 250 highly enough - once you learn the noises and responses it is easy to work out what to dig. Drop me a line and I will answer any questions you might have. Around 100 quid sounds about right to me. I can drop it to a dig but I am away for a week from Saturday 29 Oct to Sunday 6 Nov. Thanks for reading.

NiceNicNac

• Dig Attendee
Re: Ace 250 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 05:30:45 PM »
Hi. Is this still up for sale? Would this be an ok machine for a beginner? I'm just new on here. Thanks
Nic

Phatgav

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 10:10:30 PM »
Hello all: after a year's detecting with it I have decided to upgrade form my Ace 250. Not sure that I have made the right decision to be honest because my 250 has been wonderful for me - but I sold some stuff on eBay and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. He is called Justin (Beeper) and comes with a coil cover and control box cover. There is a scuff on the arm rest and a small on on the control box. He works perfectly, has found much silver and a Mediaeval Pilgrim Token among many other things. The coil is the original starter coil for the Ace 250. I cannot recommend the Ace 250 highly enough - once you learn the noises and responses it is easy to work out what to dig. Drop me a line and I will answer any questions you might have. Around 100 quid sounds about right to me. I can drop it to a dig but I am away for a week from Saturday 29 Oct to Sunday 6 Nov. Thanks for reading.
is this still for sale
Hello all: after a year's detecting with it I have decided to upgrade form my Ace 250. Not sure that I have made the right decision to be honest because my 250 has been wonderful for me - but I sold some stuff on eBay and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. He is called Justin (Beeper) and comes with a coil cover and control box cover. There is a scuff on the arm rest and a small on on the control box. He works perfectly, has found much silver and a Mediaeval Pilgrim Token among many other things. The coil is the original starter coil for the Ace 250. I cannot recommend the Ace 250 highly enough - once you learn the noises and responses it is easy to work out wha
is this still for sale thanks

Pitcruvie

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 09:19:41 AM »
Sorry, sold it just yesterday. Good luck in your search.