August 22, 2019, 07:10:53 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors Wanted » Mine lab go find 60 or 40. Was there not a lady who won one and was selling?

Author Topic: Mine lab go find 60 or 40. Was there not a lady who won one and was selling?  (Read 663 times)

Greusaich

• Rising Member
  • Wadayetalkinabeet
OK so I bought a coinshooter jr for my eldest. You knock the coil and it falses, the battery doors fall off, it's awful. He is trying so hard digging all his targets but many do not have metal so I feel bad.
I'm after a go find 60 or 40 preferably a 60 so it's lasts a very long time.
He is showing real hard work and commitment, I've had to buy both kids detectors and pinpointers as well as my stuff and I'm not made of money so its a struggle. Looking for the best price possible hence wouldn't mind secondhand from a decent forum member.

I'm sure I read a month or two ago a lady or girl (hope that's right) had one one and was going to donate so e of the cash to charity. If any of you know who this was can you put me in touch with them, or if you have an excellent machine that is child friendly and will last yonks then feel free to suggest.

All the best guys
Scott
Sassy! Let the coil.....meet the soil!!!.....”wadeyetalkinabeet”?

EleanorF

• Dig Attendee
Hey Scott , think you are confusing myself & Sinkys daughter Emma. My daughter won the GoFind40 , and Emma won the Xterra305?.. in the big spring weekend token hunt. Emma was selling hers, and donating some of the cash to charity. My daughter loves her GoFind and is keeping it. I thoroughly recommend it for young ones. That or the Ace150.  Hope you get something decent second hand.  Good luck, Elly
Finds - few
Enthusiasm- plenty

Sinky

• Dig Attendee
It was indeed as Eleanor said my daughter Emma that won and was / is selling the 305. Basically it is surplus to requirements and was advertised for sale but no one was interested. Part of the sale proceeds were going to be donated to soldiers off the streets.
2017 :-  Hammered x 10, Milled silver x 18, Roman Brooch x 1, Saxon stirrup mount x 1, silver thimble x 1

Greusaich

• Rising Member
  • Wadayetalkinabeet
Ahh I see, thanks for clearing the matter up for me, yes I'm going to get the 60 for him I think. I felt so bad his coin shooter could not get deep enough but he just kept going, very determined for a 5 year old. Hope you daughter is having great success with it.

All the best
Scott :)
Sassy! Let the coil.....meet the soil!!!.....”wadeyetalkinabeet”?