May 24, 2019, 02:57:13 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors Wanted » Spare Detectors Wanted to Borrow

Author Topic: Spare Detectors Wanted to Borrow  (Read 383 times)

joe98

• Dig Attendee
Spare Detectors Wanted to Borrow
« on: July 17, 2017, 08:44:39 AM »
Anyone have any Spare Metal Detectors?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone in the Dundee area got a spare metal detector that I can borrow for a children's treasure hunt at the Ninewells Hospital Community Garden Open Day that is happening in August.

I have two metal detectors myself a Garrett Ace 150 and a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV  the latter of which I have now donated to the Garden Group.

Last year it was a complete trial run having a children's treasure hunt and in doing so it became very popular with both parents and children alike wanting to have a go at using a metal detector to find coins that I had buried - as such we had a large queue forming but a lack of detecting equipment?

Has anyone got an old metal detector that still works that is a simple turn on and go model that they wouldn't mind giving a loan of for this years treasure hunt anything simple will suffice as the coins buried this year are just under the surface.

If anyone does and doesn't mind loaning out for the day could you PM me please.

With the Ninewells Community Garden Charity Dig forthcoming as well can I also ask for help again there as well  - if anyone has any spare metal detectors can you bring them along on the day as there will be folks from the garden attending on the day who would love to have a go at metal detecting for the first time.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank's

Joe
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV