October 18, 2019, 01:35:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » to set the record straight regarding F0zzy aka Fraudy’s comments on Facebook

Author Topic: to set the record straight regarding F0zzy aka Fraudy’s comments on Facebook  (Read 2181 times)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Fraudy & his like (and there a few of them) must lead very empty - dare I say barren - lives!

;D I see what you did there Harry mate!! I hope you are on the mend
G
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Slow Giles

Grant, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, as I only joined this site today, but I feel your pain.
I use to run an internet based golf society that was very successful and everyone, well nearly everyone, had a great time meeting up for a game. Then someone came along and basically made my life as difficult as possible. In the end, with work changing, i walked away and it basically died out.
I know It takes a lot of effort and some cost to run something like this, time you add in domain names, host site, organising events etc. and you are no doubt doing it for the same reasons I did the golf thing,  passionate about the topic and have a big heart that sometimes people take for granted a bit too far.
So, from a newbie that has just found this site and only just about to start walking round fields finding nothing whilst people next to me keep finding Viking long boat burials, long lost Scottish crowns, or at the very least, coins that I have just gone over without noticing them, chin up.
Its people like you, that allow people like me the opportunity to understand and improve the way we do things. Plus we get to meet new people, regardless of what is or is not found.
If attending events only allows me the opportunity to learn how to not walk into trees whilst concentrating on noises in my head, then I’m on a winner!
If everyone treated others how they would like to be treated themselves, the world will be a better place.

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Nice to meet you Giles  ;D I also used to run golf event and was on the committee of my golf club down south for a few years :)
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)