December 12, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Rallies Scotland,England,Wales, N I » 2018 Detecting Scotland Digs (Moderator: afgingram) » DS1806 04th November Crieff !!!

Author Topic: DS1806 04th November Crieff !!!  (Read 529 times)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
DS1806 04th November Crieff !!!
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:01:20 AM »
Another area we haven’t visited for a long time!

All the old usual rules apply in that you can keep what you find subject to the current reporting laws within Scotland.

Cost is £10 per person and the list will close on the Saturday evening of the 03rd November at approximately 6pm to allow us to get the directions out to you good folks!

We should have plenty of land but if we need to limit numbers we will edit this thread as and when.

Please remove all rubbish from the field and fill in holes properly.

Please listen to the brief at the start of the day.

please feel free to bring your sense of humour along.

Again Rather than messing around with the list like we used to, if you just PM or text me on 07885425662 or even email detectingscotland@gmail.com  and I'll keep a list locally, I will ALWAYS reply to messages and texts so if you get no reply within 24 hours please try again by other means.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:43:11 PM by Grant »
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: DS1806 04th November Crieff !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
Directions out around 6pm no later than 6:45
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)