December 15, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Beginners' Section » Help a Newbie Corner! » Been away for a bit !

Author Topic: Been away for a bit !  (Read 176 times)

Wedgy

Been away for a bit !
« on: November 21, 2018, 07:54:02 PM »
Hi all, not been on the site for a long time, been away doing other things.Back to learn again how to do this detecting thingy....I'm in Kirkcaldy,had an at pro a while back, sold that and now concentrating on getting used to an equinox 800,only had it for a week but quite impressed so far and looking forward to fully testing it on some good ground...P.S,your verification letter password thingy is an absolute pain in the a$%e.either that or my retinas are the wrong way round!

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: Been away for a bit !
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 03:55:31 PM »
Hi all, not been on the site for a long time, been away doing other things.Back to learn again how to do this detecting thingy....I'm in Kirkcaldy,had an at pro a while back, sold that and now concentrating on getting used to an equinox 800,only had it for a week but quite impressed so far and looking forward to fully testing it on some good ground...P.S,your verification letter password thingy is an absolute pain in the a$%e.either that or my retinas are the wrong way round!

Welcome back mate  :)

I agree the verification letter thing is horrible, I hate thm but I hate 90 spambot registrations per day more as they need to be manually deleted one at a time  :o
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)