June 19, 2019, 10:28:58 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Problems or suggestions for the site » Saved Sent Messages

Author Topic: Saved Sent Messages  (Read 187 times)

Sland

Saved Sent Messages
« on: May 20, 2019, 11:06:09 PM »
Could the default setting be changed so that PM replies are automatically saved in sent items folder.  At present you need to turn it on for every platform you use it appears.
Mike
Edinburgh
Garret Ace 400i

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: Saved Sent Messages
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:59:23 AM »
Could the default setting be changed so that PM replies are automatically saved in sent items folder.  At present you need to turn it on for every platform you use it appears.

Tbh I thought they were! If I go in my messages and click ‘sent items’ they are all there
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Sland

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »

Tbh I thought they were! If I go in my messages and click ‘sent items’ they are all there
Mine are as well now but I had to enable the check box before that happened.
Mike
Edinburgh
Garret Ace 400i

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 08:55:53 AM »

Mine are as well now but I had to enable the check box before that happened.

Is it possible you accidentally disabled it in the first place buddy?

Can others let me know if they can still look at their sent items as if it is as you say I’ve no problem trying to make that default buddy.

Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Dirt digger

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 09:44:37 AM »
I've never had a Sent Items in My Messages box. So I can't read any past messages I've sent.

JimWW

• I have a need to beep.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 02:41:03 PM »
Same here...can't find a Sent Messages folder anywhere, and trust me I've looked...and yes, I have the check box ticked.

One more wee thing..see that Verification doohickey? Us yins that re colour blind, that's me btw, have a hard time making out WTF the letters are...makes it a chore trying to the simplest thing in the modern world...send a bloody email. :)
Jim
Tullibody
Garrett AT Pro Intl.