August 24, 2019, 06:04:45 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Detecting Discussions » Detector Finds » Silver Brooch

Author Topic: Silver Brooch  (Read 449 times)

Mr WhiteLab

Silver Brooch
« on: June 03, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
Hi
I found a silver brooch over the weekend on one of my permissions but I just cannot load pictures on to this forum for some reason. Can anyone help or give advice or could I possibly PM someone with the phot so they could put on. Thanks

Sword@Sceptre

• Dig Attendee
Re: Silver Brooch
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50:54 PM »

Hello, I have had trouble posting pictures on here, but recently  was selling my granddaughters metal detector, I found  if I resized them smaller they went on no problem. Hope this helps.

Bill

Bluetoon15

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »
Not sure if it has changed but put the picture on 'Photobucket' and then link the picture to this forum and is should show...

Register with Photobucket (the free part).
Upload a photo/picture.
Select picture and on the right hand side of the photo will be a part which says something like share this photo.
Under this - share the photo - will be IMG window.
Copy this link and put it in this part of your post on Detecting Scotland and the photo should appear with the post. Only the address/link will be in the post to start with but once you select 'post' below it will show the picture.

Took me a while to get used to it and I don't post many photos so sorry if it doesn't work for you first time and sorry if the way photos are displayed has changed.

Tony
Tony
Peterhead
Garrett AT Pro International

$cott

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 02:41:44 AM »
it was slightly different for me this is how i done it. :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:07:47 AM by $cott »