January 20, 2020, 06:20:36 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Rallies Scotland,England,Wales, N I » 2020 Detecting Scotland Digs (Moderator: afgingram) » Brechin 15th December 2019.

Author Topic: Brechin 15th December 2019.  (Read 235 times)

Chilgrove

• Dig Attendee
    • www.caltechlifts.co.uk
Brechin 15th December 2019.
« on: December 16, 2019, 11:35:32 AM »
I think the large morning field would be worth going back to at some point.  I put up a wee photo on FB (Private Group) but I have to wait for an admin approval before it can be shown.  For many years I have been posting with no problems.  Can admin tell me why this is happening please.
Howard.
PS Thanks Jim for getting us new land.

EleanorF

• Dig Attendee
Re: Brechin 15th December 2019.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 08:53:47 PM »
Hello Howard, its only like that on Facebook to filter out the facebook spam, you tube links, bitching, inappropriate stuff, irrelevant posts , fake profiles etc. Its not meant to offend at all.
99% of all posts are by regular DSers and are approved really quickly.
The forum is open discussion etc, and no one is trying to censor anything, but the Facebook group page is primarily to support the forum, allow folk to post pics of finds from DS digs if they find FB a wee bit easier to use, and for digs to be advertised easily.
Im not admin on here (god forbid haha) , but I help out with the Facebook page and posting of photos.
Its just a lot for Grant and Jim to keep an eye on considering we all work full time.
So post away, its brilliant to see folks finds.. and its really appreciated, your posts will be approved as soon as we see it,  and hope no offence taken.. 😊👍
Finds - few
Enthusiasm- plenty

Chilgrove

• Dig Attendee
    • www.caltechlifts.co.uk
Re: Brechin 15th December 2019.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
Thanks Eleanor.
Howard.