January 20, 2020, 06:00:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » New section: doodles gone diggin

Author Topic: New section: doodles gone diggin  (Read 557 times)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
New section: doodles gone diggin
« on: December 24, 2019, 10:42:47 AM »
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Doodles the Flatback

• Dig Attendee
  • Well only started this hobbie nov 2012 (newbie)
Re: New section: doodles gone diggin
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 11:16:56 AM »
Hi there everyone,

so welcome to the video i made from the finds i found on the 22nd december 2019, some great little finds came up with plenty of digging. The weather on the day stayed dry with the sun shinning and great company to boot. Some of the finds i found were great conditioned bag seals, musket balls, coins and a regular passing of The Santa Express steam train. Hope you enjoy the video and i will put a link as when a new video becomes available wishing you all a merry xmas and happy new year.

https://youtu.be/Wb1GJjuEYsg

p.s thanks to the DS team for the hard work in organising the sunday days out. ATB GL & HH.
CTX 3030 user

Doodles the Flatback

• Dig Attendee
  • Well only started this hobbie nov 2012 (newbie)
Re: New section: doodles gone diggin
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 12:03:16 AM »
Well i managed out for a  few hours (3hrs to be precise) on my own permision in west lothian area and had a great days digging recovering various little iems and being rewarded with 3 silver. i was totally ecstatic with all my finds today surprisingly very little trash camr up. hope you all enjoy.

https://youtu.be/z-JUNq75wus

CTX 3030 user