August 21, 2019, 09:39:02 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » Fisher F5 for sale

Author Topic: Fisher F5 for sale  (Read 2314 times)

Borderreiver

Fisher F5 for sale
« on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
One down two to go.This machine really is in very good condition and has had little use.I cant possibly use all the machines Ive got especially this time of year so if anyones interested Ive posted one pic and will post more.Picture is of actual machine.On sale for £369 machine only at Joan Allen.Will accept £250 because of its excellent condition.If collected I would knock £10 off.

Thanks,Robert

Not advertised elsewhere so in fairness to anyone interested will leave it a couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:11:59 AM by Borderreiver »

vikingson

Re: Fisher F5 for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »
hope you sell it ok ......what machine are you after now ?if you dont mind me asking just curious ? regards

Borderreiver

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 08:42:27 AM »
hope you sell it ok ......what machine are you after now ?if you dont mind me asking just curious ? regards

Like I said Ive too many detectors.My XPs are going nowhere but Im getting earache,"What do you need all those lying about the house for?How many can  you use at once?" and to be honest she has a point.
The only thing I might get later on is a 15x12 for the Goldmaxx so I can find coke even deeper LOL.

vikingson

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
i had a xlt ,sold that ,b1 high power sold that ,i use a lobo supertrac now also a dfx ,and a fisher 1265x with 10" coil ,iam finding hammereds' with the underrated dfx ,ive found lotsof saxon coins with lobo even my first viking coin of cnut in great condition,                regards

Borderreiver

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 07:46:27 AM »
I think any decent machine will find good stuff on ploughed land but I was really surprised first time out with the Goldmaxx as smaller stuff especially buttons started to appear on bits I know Id searched well(near where I park etc).The adx250 is the deep deep one though(4khz).Would be nice to test it along side an explorer or something similiar.Victorian pennies give a good ding even at 10-12" no kidding.