August 17, 2019, 06:36:18 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Accessories & Other Detecting-Related Stuff For Sale » 5 Man Tent - a Must for the Rally Season

Author Topic: 5 Man Tent - a Must for the Rally Season  (Read 1327 times)

Lumpendoodle

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • Detecting Goodies, A little world of 'stuff'
    • Detecting Goodies
5 Man Tent - a Must for the Rally Season
« on: July 12, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »
For sale- A 5 man tent, just what you need to complete your detecting accessories.

This season's special - Direct from Asda!!

The tent is 304cm wide by 396 long by 152 cm high,  It has 2 sleeping bags, cup holders (I don't know what they are either...), and comes in its very own carry case (with wheels!!!).

This originally cost £64.98 (oh, the expense), but is being sold here for a 'cheap and cheafull' £25.  The tent is complete, and has been used only once (set up in garden, then put away again ::)), and like the sleeping bags, is clean and in good nick.

All joking aside, if you are intending on a detecting weekend, or off on a rally, then this is a nice cheap tent to have.  I can bring the tent along to the dig on Sunday, for the buyer to take home with them, or just for the lot of you to oooh and aaah over the bargain you have missed. ;) ;)
Being assertive does not mean attacking or ignoring others feelings.  It means that you are willing to hold up for yourself fairly-without attacking others.

john m

Re: 5 Man Tent - a Must for the Rally Season
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
good luck with it ! l just gave an eight man tent away,l swear to god it took eight men to erect it ! Am sure you will get a few quid for it :)

hangova

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
you got any pics of it mate??

Lumpendoodle

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
    • Detecting Goodies
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 10:33:11 PM »
I'll scan the pic on the front of the carry case and post tomorrow.  It's not actually my tent, I'm just the mug doing the seling. ;D 

(When I was handed the bag, I did misshear her, and had gone as far as looking through the contents for the 'five men in tent'.  Sadly, my hopes were dashed. :()
Being assertive does not mean attacking or ignoring others feelings.  It means that you are willing to hold up for yourself fairly-without attacking others.

hangova

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 11:01:05 PM »
I'll scan the pic on the front of the carry case and post tomorrow.  It's not actually my tent, I'm just the mug doing the seling. ;D 

(When I was handed the bag, I did misshear her, and had gone as far as looking through the contents for the 'five men in tent'.  Sadly, my hopes were dashed. :()

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lumpendoodle

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
    • Detecting Goodies
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:59:59 PM »
Piccies as promised!! ;D

Cat not included in sale ;)

Meant to say, the instructions state that it takes two men to put up.  Or, in this case one woman 8).  It was easypeasy to set up, and took no time at all. ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:15:03 PM by Lumpendoodle »