March 19, 2019, 09:39:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Accessories & Other Detecting-Related Stuff For Sale » Book for sale " The English Silver Coinage From 1649 "

Author Topic: Book for sale " The English Silver Coinage From 1649 "  (Read 869 times)

crepitis

Book for sale " The English Silver Coinage From 1649 "
« on: November 02, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »
I ended up buying two copies of this same book from E-bay, not quite sure how that happened !

Anyhow I only need one, so Im selling this one.  Ive just cut and pasted the blurb from the auction description as I couldnt have put it better myself  :D

" SEABYS REFERENCE WORK ON MILLED SILVER COINS FROM 1649 RIGHT UPTO  DECIMALISATION. CONDITION OF THE BOOK IS GOOD,HOWEVER THE JACKET HAS SOME WEAR AROUND THE EDGES AND THERE IS A SMALL TEAR TO THE REAR OF THE JACKET COINS ARE LISTED BY DENOMINATION AND THERE ARE OVER 625 ILLUSTRATIONS.THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE REFERENCE WORK ON MILLED SILVER COINAGE ."

Nice illustrations and the sections are divided by coin denomination first and then each denomination by ruler.

Im looking for £5 plus post or I could bring it to one of the upcoming DS digs to save postage.

crepitis

Re: Book for sale " The English Silver Coinage From 1649 " Now SOLD !
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
This has now been sold. Thanks for looking  :)