July 21, 2019, 02:13:23 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » XP ADX100 detector. NOW SOLD !

Author Topic: XP ADX100 detector. NOW SOLD !  (Read 2725 times)

crepitis

XP ADX100 detector. NOW SOLD !
« on: January 14, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
I am selling my backup machine, as I am trying to raise funds for a large coil for my Deus.

Its an XP ADX100,  and is in good condition , and in good working order.

It would make an ideal first machine or as a good backup/spare machine for someone.

Very simple to operate, just switch on, adjust sensitivity,  set your discrim level and off you go.
It even works well on wet sand on the beach ( Read the link to the review by the late John Lynn, the Norfolk Wolf).

It takes 8 AA Batteries ( new set of Alkalines included ) and has a control box cover included.
I will even throw in a brand new , never been worn set of Whites headphones which I won in the UKDN forums Christmas raffle  :D ( these normally cost £25 from Regtons).

Im looking for £100 to DS members, I can post it but would prefer to hand it over at a DS dig. Saves the hassle of packing and posting and gives me a chance to show you how it works, face to face  :)

I dont have the original box or the instruction manual, but the manual can be downloaded free from the XP website.

Here is a link to a review by Norfolk Wolf and a link to some tips on getting the best out of the machine ,also by Norfolk wolf.

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/forum/read.php?3,247,sujet=13

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/forum/read.php?3,248,sujet=13

Please PM me if you are interested.  :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:45:06 PM by crepitis »

Borderreiver

Re: FOR SALE XP ADX100 detector.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 06:08:16 PM »
Well worth that Bob.Very good price.

crepitis

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »
Hi BR,  I would prefer to keep it actually, but I need to raise funds for the big coil and it has to go  :-\

Borderreiver

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 06:21:56 PM »
I know how it is.I try to balance the books as well.A much underrated machine.Hope someone snaps it up.

crepitis

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 11:44:39 PM »
This is now sold, thanks to all who expressed an interest  :)