May 23, 2019, 12:15:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Detectors for Sale » WHITES V3I

Author Topic: WHITES V3I  (Read 2378 times)

john m

• V3i USER

spectra

• Dig Attendee
  • its there , just go get it
Re: WHITES V3I
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 11:58:53 PM »
looks like £600 to £700 tops mate depending on warranty , make sure the owner knows secret password , and his name should be on the start up screen

john m

• V3i USER
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:46:36 PM »
my brother in law bought it and wait for this its a V3 with no "i"

"A reluctant sale of my as new White's Spectra V3i top of the range metal detector. I hope you tell by the photographs how good this detector is. It has been in the field once for a test for around 1 hour and since I just never have had a chance to get out with it. It comes with a White’s bag and Covers for the control and the battery box on the stem which you won’t get when buying new at over £1000"

He got it today and has contacted the seller  >:(  l know for a fact that whits put a sticker on the V3 once upgraded
saying software embedded with the "i" on it next to the three  What a bummer eh ? he can get his money back but thats not the point so beware peeps !
john

dodie1

• Dig Attendee
  • Thats worth diggin !!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 08:35:57 AM »
didnt buy the whites v3i but went for the fisher f75 but you really have to do your homework on the model you purchase( very very happy with the f75 !) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D