August 18, 2019, 10:43:02 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Research & Books » Metal Detecting Books » Site research

Author Topic: Site research  (Read 1564 times)

xterra

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
Site research
« on: June 30, 2012, 10:05:37 AM »
 :-\I resently bought the book , site research by David villanueva . I must say it is not very good not worth £20 anyway . There is not much to go on most of the stuff states the obvious possibly the other one ok

crepitis

Re: Site research
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:41:29 AM »
I bought this book a couple of years ago, and have to agree with you,  I certainly didnt find it value for money, or even very useful and in fact sold it on within a very short space of time.

I have also bought another of his books " permission impossible " and it also, in my opinion, was pretty poor,   :-\

Borderreiver

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
Mine went on ebay after a couple weeks.Overpriced and you need to have a fortune to spend on materials if you buy his cleaning one.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:18:17 PM by Borderreiver »

joe98

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »
:-\I resently bought the book , site research by David villanueva . I must say it is not very good not worth £20 anyway . There is not much to go on most of the stuff states the obvious possibly the other one ok

:) There is a shortened down version of the book that can be downloaded for free I have a copy of it that I got some time back as a PDF file.

Joe  ;)
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV