March 19, 2019, 09:36:53 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Buying and Selling » Accessories & Other Detecting-Related Stuff For Sale » A new shop for detecting goodies

Author Topic: A new shop for detecting goodies  (Read 3816 times)

puddock

• Dig Attendee
Re: A new shop for detecting goodies
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 02:12:30 PM »
Coming soon to a Detecting Goodies shop near you!!! 

Waterproof covers for the Deus control box, AND covers for the Deus headphones control and display unit.

By popular demand, these items will be available from around the end of October (still fettling with the final design), at the usual great prices only to be found at Detecting Goodies.

Ok, relax, sales pitch over. ;) ;D
Will look forward to that!  :)
I don't think anyone else is doing the Deus Headphones covers and the market for control box covers is certainly limited  ;)

Lumpendoodle

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • Detecting Goodies, A little world of 'stuff'
    • Detecting Goodies
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »
I'm trying design something which doesn't make the wearer of the headphone covers look a bit numptyish.

(Says she about a group of people in wellies, waggling a metal stick, and going 'beep beep' in the middle of a field ;D)
Being assertive does not mean attacking or ignoring others feelings.  It means that you are willing to hold up for yourself fairly-without attacking others.

puddock

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 10:36:57 AM »
I'm trying design something which doesn't make the wearer of the headphone covers look a bit numptyish.

(Says she about a group of people in wellies, waggling a metal stick, and going 'beep beep' in the middle of a field ;D)
LOL!  ;D ;D ;D