May 24, 2019, 02:52:15 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Research & Books » Metal Detecting Books » Interesting Book on Old Base Metal Toys and Trinkets?

Author Topic: Interesting Book on Old Base Metal Toys and Trinkets?  (Read 908 times)

joe98

• Dig Attendee
Interesting Book on Old Base Metal Toys and Trinkets?
« on: September 03, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »
 :) Hi folks

Recently I mentioned a site where you can get loads of discounted priced books called 'Bibliophile,' on this site you can subscribe to a Newspaper that they can send out to you with all the latest monthly offers if you wish?

My Mother loves a good read and gets the above Newspaper sent to her usually every month and the whole family have been buying off and on all sorts of great reads.

Generally speaking I always keep an eye open for good reference books that go hand in hand with our hobby, Bill Wyman's 'Treasure Island's,' was one such great buy!

Looking at this months Newspaper I have placed an order for a new title some of you might like to know about for a very interesting looking book on old Toys and Trinkets made of base metal but stemming from the 1200's in date upwards!

It is an ideal book that could help try and identify some of the mystery finds we dig up and may be an invaluable source of reference, it has well over 400 pages.

I have included a link for the site and book below there is even a short 'You Tube,' video on it as well.

http://www.bibliophilebooks.com/epages/Bibliophile.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Bibliophile/Products/68023

Joe  ;)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:16:23 PM by joe98 »
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV