April 21, 2019, 12:02:40 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Detecting Discussions » Detector Finds » Out with the T2 :)

Author Topic: Out with the T2 :)  (Read 14594 times)

Grant

• Administrator
  • Darth Poster
  • Hola me LLamo Grant
Re: Out with the T2 :)
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »
I already found one  ;)
Oh look! another arsehole ;-) (people watching the professional beggars round central station)

Briso

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
Cracking finds there guys - the buckle is very nice  ;)

Great idea  for a bit of fun Bill,   I propose we have a "dig off" Minelab Vs T2's as long as we have the same number of machines on each side. We could then post up the hauls and let the forum decide the winner ? Need a neutral field though - no local knowledge  ;D ;D ;D

Adrian

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
I think the T2 would have the edge on ploughed soil as minelabs hate "air", but on a pasture with compact soil...i know what i'd prefer :D

Korky III

• Dig Attendee
  • Show me the Tanners!!!!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »
I think the T2 would have the edge on ploughed soil as minelabs hate "air", but on a pasture with compact soil...i know what i'd prefer :D
A whites  ::)

Teknetics T2
Fisher 1266 x Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer

Team T2

crepitis

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »
I bet my Dads the best fighter on the forum. so there !   ;)

crepitis

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 05:38:32 PM »
Get yourself one of these! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC4VP4_Yvow
(skip to 1:00 to get past the stupid intro)

Hmmm ?     I wonder if they do a Zimmer version ?    ??? ???

joe98

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »

Hi Joe,
                 The picture you have posted is very alike the one I found, in a smaller size.
 What did you find out about  your buckle ?.

Bill

:) Hi Bill

The buckle was found in an area that is full of early Medieval History stemming from William the Lion, however there is also a lot of alleged Viking activity that had taken place as well of which there was supposed to have been temporary settlements.

Looking at the Bronze Buckle it does have possible Serpent or Dragon heads on it so may point in that direction of perhaps Viking as opposed to a specific Medieval time?

But yet again there is one other possibility that cannot be ruled out as well and that is maybe of Anglo Saxon origins as well for conceivably these sorts of buckles could have been dropped by Vikings that had raided parts of England?

But I would go along with Viking or Anglo Saxon!

Just my thoughts.

Dave
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Freespiritlh

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 07:34:25 PM »
Cracking finds there guys - the buckle is very nice  ;)

Great idea  for a bit of fun Bill,   I propose we have a "dig off" Minelab Vs T2's as long as we have the same number of machines on each side. We could then post up the hauls and let the forum decide the winner ? Need a neutral field though - no local knowledge  ;D ;D ;D

Can i be the token Whites person???!!

Sword@Sceptre

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »

Last Sundays Dig Was a  " Dig Off". Minelab Vs T2,      Two Minelabs Against Two T2's , And The Results Are In !!     LOL.

Bill

Briso

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 10:50:14 PM »
All us Mineslab boys just need to follow you around real close and stop your T2's from working - T2's dont bother the multi freq Mineslabs LOL 

Oh I do see a challenge coming along - and why not allow others too......Whites,  Goldmaxx & Garetts welcome  ;D

Sword@Sceptre

• Dig Attendee
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2012, 08:13:15 PM »

Quote:
All us Mineslab boys just need to follow you around real close and stop your T2's from working - T2's dont bother the multi freq Mineslabs LOL 

If Mineslab boys want to see the finds coming out of the ground, they would HAVE to be close to a T2 user   !!

Bill

Rob

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • Minelab Master
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 09:59:29 PM »
I got some good finds just not the buckle or roman coin :P next time the T2's will eat their smugness (perhaps) lol  :o ;D :P
Yes this is tech support.... Metal what? Have you tried turning it off and on again?

gemmavaughan

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:47 PM »

Lol us folks with T2s will be halfway across the field before yous have even set ur detectors up  :P :P

s60tty

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2012, 10:24:11 PM »
I witnessed with my own eyes, a certain t2 user actually winding it up , I kid you not , Eh Rob?  ;) ;D ;D ;D
He slackened the stem nut and was winding it up , i though i`ve never seen the likes, myself & Rob bore witness to the actual event , WOW then out to the field and done some kinda ritual almost like a bicycle pump , up `n` doon repeatedly , how very strange as i switched on the auld Minelab and picked up a farthing ,wierd , but hey ho,there ye go . :P :P :P ;)
The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool .

Rob

• Dig Attendee
  • Rising Member
  • Minelab Master
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2012, 01:31:43 AM »
I witnessed with my own eyes, a certain t2 user actually winding it up , I kid you not , Eh Rob?  ;) ;D ;D ;D
He slackened the stem nut and was winding it up , i though i`ve never seen the likes, myself & Rob bore witness to the actual event , WOW then out to the field and done some kinda ritual almost like a bicycle pump , up `n` doon repeatedly , how very strange as i switched on the auld Minelab and picked up a farthing ,wierd , but hey ho,there ye go . :P :P :P ;)

lmao aye thats right :P was a strange ritual to witness the whole winding it up and pumping the ground thing o_O, Scotty I wonder if it's some strange ritual??? or just what you have to do to make it work?? maybe Shug can enlighten us???  ;D ;) :P
Yes this is tech support.... Metal what? Have you tried turning it off and on again?