March 20, 2019, 03:42:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Forum Announcements and News » Forum News » help please

Author Topic: help please  (Read 1340 times)

Darkhorse

help please
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »
hi to all , not been on over the last few months as i have a boat and mainly use it during the summer months by catching makerel and lobsters and tend to do most of my detecting after the fishing season is over , anyway the season is finished and i have made a start at detecting again , got out on saturday and wasn't having much luck untill a coin popped up just before it was too dark. i think it might be a scotch bawbee BUT , i cannot get my photos to upload.. can anyone tell me how i resize a photo?  i am using picassa 3.

Thanks

morayhunter

Re: help please
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
will try ,there is free resizing software on the net , but i use photo bucket now as resizing and the ste causes the photos to appear fuzzy .

Lucky LIFE MEMBER

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
FASTONE IMAGE VIEWER

The above is a free service for what you require.If you have any problems trying to resize make me aware.  I use FASTONE IMAGE VIEWER all the time to resize.

Darkhorse

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
ok thanks for the info i tried photobucket but my pics kept failing to upload .ill let you know how i get on