July 21, 2019, 02:20:53 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Archaeology run Events & Digs » Archaeology run Digs Sign up & info (Moderators: Lucky LIFE MEMBER, TashaTTU) » Bannockburn 700

Author Topic: Bannockburn 700  (Read 5903 times)

wayoutwest

• Dig Attendee
Re: Bannockburn 700
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 10:32:24 PM »
ive watched it a good few times lol, its no biggie but would have been good to have it on dvd from the show, I may have some popcorn thou  ::)  ;)

Luckys link is better than mine, I wonder if there is a way of downloading it to a DVD, surely there must be

SuperMoleMan

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 11:02:12 PM »
YASSS DSYT!!

fraxis1985

• Dig Attendee
  • TEAM AT PRO
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 10:09:02 AM »
Yes there is stuart you can put anything on DVD nowadays if you wish, I was just stating that it would have been good to have received a copy from the actual show itself
You have to be over it to find it

P0k3Rman

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 12:59:37 PM »
Yes there is stuart you can put anything on DVD nowadays if you wish, I was just stating that it would have been good to have received a copy from the actual show itself

...Lee, I have been promised footage by both ITV & BBC, as well as a couple of independent companies in the UK, I have asked and reminded them several times, but never received anything. The only footage I have ever received is from the Japanese production company, for the show I was part of in that country (although I was not allowed to put it online, only stills could be used). Production and broadcast companies, along with institutions just don't seem to send any footage out in this country. I'm assuming it is for the legalities involved in broadcast or license rights or suchlike?