December 16, 2019, 02:22:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Detecting Insurance » Preferential rate at FID for Detecting Scotland Members » FID update on position for 2015.

Author Topic: FID update on position for 2015.  (Read 1693 times)

crepitis

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Fisher F75 LTD DST .
FID update on position for 2015.
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:00:26 PM »
I saw this information on another forum and thought it would be useful for any FID members ( myself included). on the forum .

" Hi all

Please feel free to pass this information on to your clubs, individuals etc.

We are now taking 2015 renewals or new memberships we have designed a website so that you can either join on line or by post.

At present the site consists of mainly just these few items but we are hoping to expand it as time goes by.

There will not be any renewals forms sent out by post this year as we do not have the finances to do so.  So please pass this on as the websites and word of mouth will be the only way people get to know about it this year.

www.fid.org.uk

Many thanks

Gill

PS  This is just for information and not to start a debate on the differences between FID and NCMD.  Also if you want to contact me regarding anything to do with FID please do it via email fid.cs@virginmedia.com or by phone 01933 383364 as I am too busy at present to keep checking the forums to answer questions."

Hope thats of some help.
"When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain

s60tty

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
Re: FID update on position for 2015.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:38:25 PM »
Handy link ,well done fella  :)
The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool .

JoeCovenantLamb

• Dig Attendee
  • "There's treasure everywhere!" - Calvin
Re: FID update on position for 2015.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 12:23:30 PM »
Very timeous!
Was just looking at setting up membership for next year!

(also, Bob... loving the new Avatar/Quote !  :D :D )