February 19, 2019, 03:28:39 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Detecting Insurance » Preferential rate at FID for Detecting Scotland Members » FID

Author Topic: FID  (Read 2115 times)

GillEvans

FID
« on: January 31, 2015, 01:41:28 PM »
Hello all

Just thought I would pop on and say hi.

Just to let you know we are taking new memberships and renewals you can get all the info you need at www.fid.org.uk to make payment via paypal or post

If you dont have a computer and wish to renew then send the details below in a letter and I will get it sorted for you.

We hope that as time goes on to have more info, reports etc on the website and hopefully soon to be able to get the booklet up and running again so if you have any stories or info you want putting on either let me know.

We are of course, consentrating on renewals etc at the present moment, but I have already been informed of various meetings that FID get invited to over time and its our attention to attend these meetings if physically possible.

We have the unique position that we have for some years run a metal detecting club and have listened to members in the past airing their concerns especially over green waste so there are a lot of points for us to take to the meetings and who knows !

Anyway nice to speak to you and if you need to get intouch please do so.

Gill

For renewals by post you will need your

Name
Address
Post Code
Telephone Number
Membership Number

Please make sure if you have moved recently then put bother address down indicating which is the new address.  You will need to send £4.50 cheque made out to FID along with three second class stamps.

If you are wishing to join you will need to send the above information along with a passports size photo of yourself and £10 for joining again made out FID

Sam

• Dig Attendee
  • Team Minelab! -On ‘Safari’
Re: FID
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »
Hi, thanks for the info. I'm new to the detecting scene and was planning on joining. I'm currently a member of the NCMD but like the idea of an ID card. It would come in handy when acquiring new permissions.
  So I'll get back to you and thanks again, Sam.   :)