October 15, 2019, 05:07:29 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

DetectingScotland.com - Metal Detecting in Scotland, UK » Forum » Metal Detectors » All Others » New toy :)

Author Topic: New toy :)  (Read 1515 times)

jagsteve

• Dig Attendee
  • CTX-3030
New toy :)
« on: March 10, 2015, 01:50:16 PM »

Still got the Deus but I fancied one of these to see what all the hype is about. Will try it out this weekend !
I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself..

stevie67

• Dig Attendee
    • Steve Paterson Sculpture
Re: New toy :)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 02:01:44 PM »
Hope it's better than their pinpointers...Na, heard good things about it. Interested to see what it does. Maybe get a hud o it off you on Sunday.
AKA Sorex...That is all. Apart from an AKA Signum

DartmoorRanger

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • TEAM MINELAB, TEAM XP
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 02:27:43 PM »
Good on you mate, I like new toys, I've seen most of the youtube videos on the Racer and it looks really good. I've also heard great things about the manufacturers customer service which is I've been told second to none. Please keep us informed of how you get on with it. Enjoy. :)
Minelab Etrac, RNB Innovations ML3100, SEF 15x12 Coil, GOG Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, JR Stainless 'V' Blade, JR Stainless Ultimate Digger.
XP Deus

crepitis

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
  • Fisher F75 LTD DST .
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 03:16:45 PM »
It looks like an interesting machine Steve. Ive read a bit about it over on Garys forum, they seem pretty enthusiastic about it.
"When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain

s60tty

• Dig Attendee
  • Exalted Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 08:18:38 PM »
Looks great & it has the vibration alert too ,& wireless headphones,smart technology there  ,interesting to see yer report on it  :)
The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool .

P0k3Rman

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 08:34:56 PM »
...looks good, hope you have fun mate!!